Dr. Camille Roberts
Dr. Roberts is a board certified dermatologist and an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is dedicated to delivering first class skin care to the residents of Central Massachusetts.
Dr. Roberts completed a residency in dermatology at Howard University Hospital, Department of Dermatology in Washington, D.C. in 2003 and she completed an internship at Washington Hospital Center in Washington, D.C. in 2000.
Dr. Roberts received her medical degree from Howard University, College of Medicine in Washington, D.C. in 1999.
She has received many awards including:
- 2002 – Women’s Dermatological Society Mentorship Grant
- 1995 – 1999 National Medical Fellowship Scholar
- 1995 – 1999 American Healthcare Foundation Scholar
- 1991 – 1995 National Competitive Scholarship Award
Dr. Roberts is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and has completed the following research:
- 1994 University of Pennsylvania – Participated in a 10 week research program examining the mechanism of spinal cord regeneration.
- 1993 University of Pennsylvania – Research of the effects of pentamidine on the kidneys.
Her publications include:
- Haider, Roberts et al Dermatologic Disease in Blacks. Dermatology and Dermatological Therapy of Pigmented Skins 2005; 331-351
- Halder, Roberts et al. Cutaneous Diseases in the Black Races. Dermatology Clinics 2003:21 679-688
- Kleyman, Roberts et al A Mechanism for Pentamidine-Induced Hyperkalemia: Inhibition of Distal Nephron Sodium Transport, Annals of Internal Medicine 15 Jan 1995, Vol 122